Friday, June 4, 2010

Fuck the Military


So the military is every where!
Men from it try to get with me which sucks because I want a man!
I have some family who are proud members!
My cousin is thinking about joining it.

Honestly, I hate the military with the deepest passion ever!
Then people get mad at me because I choose to scorn and hate something so sexist, racist, hateful, and deadly ever. My ex-boyfriend joined the Navy and completely flipped. Sad part was he actually read and was very smart. Having a man that reads is a big deal and rare!He completly changed and does not speak to me anymore because I bad mouthed the military.

But lets think critically, lets say you live in Los Angeles. Imagine soldiers taking your streets, knocking on your doors and shooting you on site along with your kids or your parents or both. What if this was happening every day for years and years! How can you work for something so barbaric. Who is the damn terrorists? This is called the United States military.
I have heard the quote, "Obama cannot do everything, he inherited this war," so many times and this is bull shit! Civilian casualties are rising, why the fuck are American troops killing civilians then !!!If these men are crazy then take them out of there. When raids are killing children and families, please defend our so-called President and the military. I understand why people join it your broke, you couldn't get into college, you feel important whatever the fuck yo reasoning is doesn't defend the craziest psychotic institution of the military. You change and develop the most disgusting habits and they turn humans into killers.
I don't have any hope for this nation! It needs to be destroyed if they are allowing this to happen to innocent people. We as so-called citizens need to feel disgusted that our gov't is fine with troops killing innocent people for no fucking reason and completly oppose this war including the commander in chief Barack !!!
FUCK THE SYSTEM !
Peace~

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this one. It can be hard b/c my grandpa was in the military, the best friend is in the military and other friends that I know have seriously thought about joining. Recently I worked to persuade a home boy of mine not to join the marines. I was so worried that he was gonna do and I really hope he decided not to. Its difficult b/c because are drowning in their lack of knowledge, many times never taught to think critically. People also drowning in their poverty, unable to see any other way out. It is something that continues to frustrate me to no ends...

    Thanks for bringing this up; very emotional, political and tragic topic but its still part of our realities...

    ReplyDelete