Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why Blog?


Some friends suggested I write down my

thoughts about struggle, about politics,

about the real reasons we are resisting

and

mobilizing. My husband been told me to

write blogs about current social issues I

get very annoyed with but I never did.

I will not lie, sometimes I get annoyed

with what other people think because

when they argue back with you, they just

sound petty and stupid and I just don't give

a fuck after that because I know they are

wrong. I have respect for people that argue back respectfully with

back up of what they are saying.

This is problematic because if I am trying to be an organizer, 95% of

the work I put in is debating to people the politics and why the fuck

we spend our time organizing, reading, etc. This is critical because we

have to be on point when trying to convince folks to resist and

organize.

So I will begin to post how I feel and I will welcome criticism and I am

reading way more now. This will make me stronger as an organizer.


Two people that have truly opened my eyes to becoming more

political and conscious is the sistah on the 5th floor & my husband.

5th floor sistah reads with me and literally forces me to think and

relate it to our struggles. The greatest feelings I have is when I am

reading and learning. Education is power more powerful than a gun,

money, whateva. I feel spirit in certain things I read especially with

bios. I love when politics can get personal because you can relate that

and expand it to seeing the broader picture of things. Now I am getting

into the theory a little bit more.

My husband has always encouraged me to write about issues I always

complain about, so I am going to do that as well here.


I am really excited because there is so much I have to say and I

usually only talk to people I know about it, it will be interesting to see

what class mates, strangers, random people I probably do not talk to

have to say.

I named this Blog sistah against the system because I hate it and I’m a

sistah. Catchy right ?

I do not think you should hate anything except this system because is

corrupt, barbaric, terrorist, and every word other that defines

FUCKED UP. It is designed to destroy you. People here are products

of this system that promotes the exploitation of people from all stand

points with gender, race, and class.


It is true reform does not work because you have people in it trying to

change it but how can you change something that was built off of

corruption. When you enter something corrupt you as an individual

cannot change it because capitalism has grown very quickly

worldwide as this big nasty monster that needs to be killed. You can't

work with the monster to resolve some issues you have with it. You

have to kill it! It has decades of experience from exploiting people

after people after people which is mostly people of color.

Also, I feel as a BLACK WOMYN!!! No black people were involved

in the developing the constitution or the declaration of independence

because they were enslaved!! No womyn were involved in developing

it. How the fuck can I expect to call myself an American if my own

people weren’t even involved in developing this so-called perfect

union. Matter fact the land is stolen in general so this whole America

thing needs to be destroyed because it is stolen land of some of the

greatest richest people.


So I decided fairly recently that I am against this system and it needs

to be abolished, overthrown, destroyed, killed, DIE NOW. That is the

only violence I will fully advocate because I sure as hell don’t

advocate that fucked up as war where those same words of action are

used on innocent people.


So stay tuned & I welcome your criticism but let’s make it respectful

and constructive but if you don’t, it’s all about living and learning and

debating. J

Kwaheri

1 comment:

  1. Jazz you are the best.
    You are a beautiful and strong person.
    I am glad that i met you
    We have learned and grown and will continue to do so.
    Together we will bring down this system.
    Comrades till the end

    ReplyDelete