Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Stolen Kiss

You stole my first kiss
Na it wasn’t no accident or a miss
It was my first kiss my own form of virginity
See because when my grandfather molested me
When the older boy next door took too much notice of me
When I got humped or felt up by this sucka over here and there
You just like all of them took me down
And pushed your thick lips …all over this
And all I could think about was DAMN
I should of kissed that cute guy at the movies instead of holding out for MR. Right
But is that right
Na that’s wrong
But ya grip was way too strong
And I thought you were going to rape me
When you slid ya hand under my shirt and on top of me
Where is my roommate when I need her
Damn I’m glad I don’t have on a skirt
I figured if I just kissed you and got it over with
You would get off me
And stop making me feel like a piece of shit
But I was wrong
And ya grip became strong
Stronger…my self control just stopped
At this point I needed you to stop
You were going to finish up my biggest fear
Tried to get in between my legs
With my shirt rolled up…Please stop pushing me to the edge
Your salvia left all over my lips
And quickly you grab my hips
Acting like were the cutest couple
When all I thought was that you were big trouble
You did everything a man shouldn’t do
I mean a man should do
You wanted to take me out, treat me right, be my boo
Wait but what about respect
I wanted respect and that’s suppose to be automatic last time I checked
You told me you could have raped me if you wanted to
WHoaa…theres a sigh of relief now I should trust you
Im only 19 and you call me from jail
WTF you callin for, do you want bail?
Look I just started my first year in college
And fa real though the calls from ya momma needa stop it
Just don’t ever call me and stop acting like you care
We are not together and have nothing to share
You want to be my friend and act like you know me
But the truth is I want you out of my life, so don’t get crazy
But how can you love a man that wont respect you
How can you love a man that always forgets you
How can love a man that wants to be ya lover first and not even ya friend ?
Like foreal though this just got to end
Bc I want real love not this bullshit
Why did you think I waited so long for my first kiss?
But you didn’t care all you cared about was to rule and conquer
And you held me up like a croked officer
You keep calling my phone calling it to this day
And I press ignore and delete yo ass on the way
You see fuck him because I wanna brother that is real
Not the one that just likes to feel
But feel whats in my heart for a start
A man that’s sweetier than candy but wont give me any because he says he doesn’t want anything to ruine this beautiful smile
A guy that knows that money does not please me
Rather you writing poem about me teases me
Because I love a passionate brother
That is smart thinks with his heart
And doesn’t mind being silly with me because when were in the grocery store, hell push me in the cart
A guy with ears like a elephant
Who wont even flinch to my loud mouth and tells me I speak with elegance
A guy that makes you smile for no reason at all
Like you will drop everybodies except his call
A man that says there is nothing more wonderful than this
Him holding me and waiting for that kiss
Because he will wait when I am ready
And well act like were in middle school and take it steady
A man that doesn’t mind helping you with that exam
Helping you to make plans
Helping grease ya scalp
Ya ladies know what Im talking about
A man that will kiss my forehead before he kisses my cheek
Then holds me close and will not speak
Because he knows what I have been through
And he’s says Babe let me show you
That I can be the man you want me to be
All you have to do is trust in me
It might not seem romantic but I think it works, why don’t you ask your partner can I kiss you first ?

1 comment:

  1. Jaz this is perfect. Keep speaking your brilliant truth.

    ReplyDelete